Dr. Melinda Elizabeth Gibson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2701 W 68th St 3 South Chicago IL, 60629
Dr. Gibson earned her medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School, where she also completed her residency. Prior to that, she completed undergraduate studies at the University of Chicag ...
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION, CLEVELAND, OH Obstetrics & Gynecology 1992
- Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland Clinic Health System, Ohio
Dr. Melinda Elizabeth Gibson MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60629Get Direction
Dr. Melinda Elizabeth Gibson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gibson
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062