Specializing in internal medicine, Dr. Kenneth Roth, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently practices medicine at San diego, California. Dr. Roth is a graduate of State University ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1983
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ear Wax
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Suny Buffalo Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Ucsd Affil Hosps
- University California 1986
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Kenneth J. Roth M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth J. Roth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roth
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037