Dr. Ernesto Guevara is a family practitioner practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Guevara specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Guevara possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 2008
- Swimmer's Ear
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital ( Bronx, NY )
Mr. Ernesto Guevara, MD, MPH's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
The Bronx, NY 10458Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Ernesto Guevara, MD, MPH | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Ernesto Guevara, MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD41 East 8th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1042 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD46 Essex St Jersey City New Jersey 07302
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO2640 E. 65th Street Brooklyn NY 11234
- Subhash C. Sikder Other191 Ave V Brooklyn NY 11223