Dr. Alan Wong is an anesthesiologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Wong ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wong also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1974
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Letterman Amc 1975
Dr. Alan Lun Wong MD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89503Get Direction
Dr. Alan Lun Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jacob L Blake M.D.400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Henry Carlton Hicks MD235 West 6th Street Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Eugene Michael Kalin MD FRCP (C )1474 Coronet Dr Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Shelli Z Tiller M.D.520 Hammill Ln Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Patrick Lee Class M.D.235 West 6th Street Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Agnes T Melton M.D.520 Hammill Ln Reno NV 89511