Dr. Charles Strachan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Strachan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Strachan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1984
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, Anesthesiology
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center
Dr. Charles P Strachan MD's Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Charles P Strachan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Is Strep Throat Contagious?
How does strep throat spread?Sore throat is a very common condition that often affects kids and adults alike. Colds, flu, viruses, and other environmental irritants like polluted air, smoke etc can often cause this throat irritation. However, strep throat is different from the common throat...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Diarmuid A. O'Neill1007 West 6th Street Marshfield Wisconsin 54449
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Sullivan M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Thomas L Leifheit MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Craig Weber M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. James Philip Conterato M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Ned G Nordin MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449