Dr. Angela I Risser MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2320 High St Blue Island IL, 60406
Dr. Angela Risser is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Blue Island, IL. Dr. Risser specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Risser can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Risser can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1996
- Gestational Diabetes
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Angela I Risser MD's Practice location
Dr. Angela I Risser MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Risser
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Mari Ann Herbert DO1938 East Lincoln Highway New Lenox Illinois 60451