Dr. Sujala Chirla MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology599 West State Street Suite 200 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Sujala Chirla is a gastroenterologist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Chirla specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Chirla performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College, Ntr University of Health Sciences M.D. 2001
- Bile Duct Procedure
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, And Sigmoidoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Endoscopy (esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Liver Biopsy
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Gastroenterology
Dr. Sujala Chirla MD's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
UNION, NJ 07083Get Direction
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
Dr. Sujala Chirla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chirla
- What is C. Diff Infection?
There are thousands of species of harmless and useful bacteria residing in our digestive system, and they normally maintain a balance among themselves. If the balance is thrown off track, these good bacteria can cause a number of illnesses. One such bacterium in our gut is Clostridium difficile (C....
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- Where Does Cholera Commonly Occur?
What is cholera?Cholera is any of the several acute infectious diseases occurring in humans and domestic animals that are caused by the bacterium vibrio cholerae. Cholera is caused by taking in water or food that has been contaminated by the vibrio cholerae bacteria.Cholera is characterized by...
- Cooking Tips for a Crohn's Diet
If you are suffering from Crohn’s disease, then you are aware that inflammation of your small intestine can make it more difficult for you to digest and absorb the proper nutrients you require. While there is no cure for Crohn’s disease, there are specific foods that may trigger flare-ups or...
- Fast Food Chain Offers Gluten-Free Substitute
There is a certain fast food restaurant in the United States that serves a sandwich featuring a gluten-free bun for celiac disease sufferers. Chick-fil-A, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States, declared that they would be adding this sandwich to the menu. The newest bun is made...
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- Dr. Andrew T. Fanelli DO301 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Richard A. Gambescia MD1811 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19148
- Dr. Jyoti Kamlesh Bhatia M.D.Two Capital Way Pennington NJ 08534
- Dr. Daniel J. Sher M.D.700 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Myhanh T Bosse M.D.1095 Rydal Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Jorge R Uribe MD5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141