Dr. Munir Hasan is an internist practicing in North Bergen, NJ. Dr. Hasan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hasan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Jersey City Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Munir A Hasan M.D.'s Practice location
North Bergen, NJ 07047Get Direction
Dr. Munir A Hasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hasan
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205