Dr. Kenneth Ruf is a Chiropractor practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ruf specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ruf seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kenneth Henry Ruf D.C.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55433Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Henry Ruf D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Ryan Wicht D.C.9664 63rd Ave N Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota 55411
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.330 Dakota Dunes Blvd Dakota Dunes South Dakota 57049
- Dr. Scott W. Poeschel DC2085 County Road D E Saint Paul MN 55109
- Christine Ingbretson1444 147th Ave NE Ham Lake Minnesota 55304