Dr. Paul Han M.D.
Pediatrician4700 W Sunset Blvd Kaiser Foundation Ho Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Paul Han is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Han is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Han diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Han can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Paul Han M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Paul Han M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Han
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048