Dr. Deborah Vogel practices Emergency Medicine in The Dalles, OR. Dr. Vogel assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Vogel examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1990
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
Dr. Deborah Vogel M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Deborah Vogel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Russell M Smith MD211 Skyline Drive White Salmon WA 98672
- Dr. Patrick Grimsley M.D.1700 E 19th St The Dalles OR 97058
- Dr. Thomas J Wilhelm MD811 13th St Hood River OR 97031
- Dr. James Brent Sholar M.D.1700 E 19th St The Dalles OR 97058
- Dr. Richard Davis M.D.1700 E 19th St The Dalles OR 97058
- Dr. Matthew J Marion MD1201 S Miller St Wenatchee WA 98801