Dr. David W. Marden DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Medical Park Blvd Suite 205e Bristol TN, 37620
Dr. David Marden is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bristol, TN. Dr. Marden specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Marden can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Marden can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Saint Joseph Hospital 1993
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. David W. Marden DO's Practice location
Bristol, TN 37620Get Direction
Dr. David W. Marden DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marden
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Brent David Laing M.D.1505 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Mark Xavier Ransom MD57 Willowbrook Blvd Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Wendy Replogle Strawbridge M.D.16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Abingdon VA 24211
- Dr. Barbara Richardson-cox M.D.2002 Brookside Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Jott Hallman DO1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Alan L. Gorrell M.D.1 Medical Park Blvd Bristol TN 37620