Dr. Tamara Pederson is a psychologist practicing in Plymouth, NH. Dr. Pederson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pederson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pederson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Grief Counseling, Relationship Issues, Mood Disorders And More
Dr. Tamara Pederson PHD's Practice location
Plymouth, NH 03264Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97210Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Pederson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Dr. Janice Quintal PHD1 Warren St Plymouth NH 03264
- Dr. Andrew R Connery ED.D.648 Route 104 New Hampton NH 03256
- Dr. Rexford Forrest Burnette PH.D.5 Pleasant St. Bristol NH 03222
- Dr. Elizabeth M Lachapelle PHD7 Main St Plymouth NH 03264
- Vincent N Scalese ED.D.101 Boulder Point Dr Plymouth NH 03264
- Dr. Claire Ellen Scigliano PSYD101 Boulder Point Dr Plymouth NH 03264