Dr. Lee Vladimir Smyk MD PA
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)601 E Rollins Ave Orlando FL, 32803
Dr. Lee Smyk is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Smyk specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Smyk can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Smyk can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Lee Vladimir Smyk MD PA's Practice location
Dr. Lee Vladimir Smyk MD PA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smyk
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- Dr. Veronica L. Schimp DO1400 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Aileen Caceres M.D., M.P.H. FACOG380 Celebration Place Kissimmee FL 34747
- Dr. Pamela C. Cates-Smith M.D.4401 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Mohammad Fathi Ahmad Abdel-Hameed PHARM D10086 Brandon Circle Orlando Florida 32836
- Dr. Alberto Yonfa M.D.117 Underwood Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Penny Danna M.D.867 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814