Dr. Allen Tamaren is a psychologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Tamaren specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tamaren evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tamaren because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Allen Joseph Tamaren PHD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63124Get Direction
Dr. Allen Joseph Tamaren PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Julio Morales-Galarreta8820 Ladue Road Saint Louis MO 63124
- Dr. Theresa Rose Bajt PHD777 Craig Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Carol Westmoreland PSYD24 Kroeck Dr Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Margaret Wetherford Rissman PH.D.2025 S BRENTWOOD BLVD STE 206 SAINT LOUIS MO 63144
- Dr. Erikalin Nichole Ashton PSY.D.9890 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63124
- Dr. Stephanie K Powell PH.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110