Dr. Jeffrey H. Samet M.D., M.A., M.P.H.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine725 Albany St Shapiro 5, Suite B Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Jeffrey Samet is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Boston, MA. Dr. Samet evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Alcohol abuse and dependence in Latinos living in the United States: validation of the CAGE (4M) questions.
- Disclosure of HIV status.
- Think HIV: why physicians should lower their threshold for HIV testing.
- The doctor-patient relationship and HIV-infected patients' satisfaction with primary care physicians.
- The New South Wales Drug Summit: a view from a local foreign observer.
- Benefits of linking primary medical care and substance abuse services: patient, provider, and societal perspectives.
- Improving alcoholism treatment across the spectrum of services.
- Evolution of depressive symptoms in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients entering primary care.
- Addressing drug abuse: policy deliberations in the great south land.
- A call for papers. Substance abuse: innovations in primary care.
- Engaging the HIV-infected substance abuse--the classic academic approach to changing clinical practice: excruciatingly slow, extraneous, and/or effective?
- Improving participation in HIV clinical trials: impact of a brief intervention.
- Injury among detoxification patients: alcohol users' greater risk.
- The relationship between sexual and physical abuse and substance abuse
- Professional satisfaction experienced when caring for substance-abusing patients: faculty and resident physician perspectives.
Dr. Jeffrey H. Samet M.D., M.A., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey H. Samet M.D., M.A., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samet
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Dr. Miriam Suzanne Komaromy MD801 MASSACHUSETTS AVE BOSTON MA 02118
- Dr. Punyamurtula S Kishore MD11 Kent St Brookline MA 02445
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Lawrence M Epstein MD410 Union Ave Framingham MA 01702
- Debra M Foti-flynn NP9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453
- Dr. Dan Cruz MD, DABFM564 Main St Waltham MA 02452