Dr. Tamdan Vodinh D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice13915 Old Columbia Pike Silver Spring MD, 20904
Dr. Tamdan Vodinh was born and raised in Vietnam. She moved to the United States of America while she was in high school. She graduated from the University of Maryland, Baltimore, School of Medicine with ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools Medical Technology 2000
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
Experience & Accolades
- Dentist2000Advanced Total Dental CareDr. Vodinh provides comprehensive dental care for children and adults. Her goal is to provide quality service with gentle care. She strives for each patient to achieve long term, excellent oral health.
Dr. Tamdan Vodinh D.D.S's Practice location
BROOKEVILLE, MD 20833Get Direction
Dr. Tamdan Vodinh D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Ronald F. Moser DDS14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S4 Professional Dr Gaithersburg MD 20879