Jay H. Ross, MD practices in Palm Harbor at Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre as a Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ross was invited to join RealSelf in 2011 ...
Education and Training
Mich St University 1983
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1983
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Arm Lift, Artefill, Botox And More
- FellowAMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS-FELLOW
- Member TAMPA BAY SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS
- Member AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Member HENRY FORD HOSPITAL MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( AS
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Plastic Surgery; Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery; Henry Ford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Providence Hospital - Mi
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
- PLASTIC SURGERY, PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, MI 1989
Dr. Jay Howard Ross M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34684Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jay Howard Ross M.D. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jay Howard Ross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Dr. Luis A. Laurentin-Perez MD PHD2615 Windguard Circle Wesley Chapel Florida 33544
- Dr. Ian Loye Matheson MD800 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Tampa Florida 33603
- Dr. Christian George Drehsen MD240 1rst ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Karen Singer M.D.6675 38th Ave N St. Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Francis William Rieger M. D.607 S Magnolia Ave Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Sunanda Singh M.D.14540 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613