Dr. Christopher Perry is an anesthesiologist practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Perry ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Perry also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2000
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2001
- Ucsd Med Center
Dr. Christopher Marsh Perry MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Marsh Perry MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Anna Steiner412 Iris Avenue Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Scott W. Weatherwax M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Cicero Hilario Malilay M.D.20807 Seine Avenue Lakewood California 90715
- Dr. Stephen Harold Barkow M.D.450 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660