Dr. David Bernhardt is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Bernhardt is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bernhardt diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bernhardt can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1989
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Football: a case-based approach to mild traumatic brain injury.
- Creatine supplementation in high school football players.
- Common infections in the young athlete.
- Dynamic sonography with valgus stress to assess elbow ulnar collateral ligament injury in baseball pitchers.
- Exercise prescription for the prevention of obesity in adolescents.
- Topical diphenhydramine toxicity.
- Hip injuries in young athletes.
- Screening for insulin resistance and cardiovascular risk in collegiate football linemen.
- The preparticipation sports evaluation.
- Is there an association between superolateral Hoffa fat pad edema on MRI and clinical evidence of fat pad impingement?
- Athletes Test Positive for Morphine.
- Preparticipation physical examination: Is it time to stop doing the sports physical?
- Syncope in athletes.
- Critical evaluation of the 2-minute orthopedic screening examination.
- Back Pain
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. David T Bernhardt MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53705Get Direction
Dr. David T Bernhardt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernhardt
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. Kelly N Mcgregory DO600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Joshua C Ross M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Gordon Faulkner MD2002 E BLUE MOUNDS RD MOUNT HOREB WI 53572
- Dr. Michael J Trias MD1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716