Dr. David Bernhardt is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Bernhardt is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bernhardt diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bernhardt can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1989
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Football: a case-based approach to mild traumatic brain injury.
- Creatine supplementation in high school football players.
- Common infections in the young athlete.
- Dynamic sonography with valgus stress to assess elbow ulnar collateral ligament injury in baseball pitchers.
- Exercise prescription for the prevention of obesity in adolescents.
- Topical diphenhydramine toxicity.
- Hip injuries in young athletes.
- Screening for insulin resistance and cardiovascular risk in collegiate football linemen.
- The preparticipation sports evaluation.
- Is there an association between superolateral Hoffa fat pad edema on MRI and clinical evidence of fat pad impingement?
- Athletes Test Positive for Morphine.
- Preparticipation physical examination: Is it time to stop doing the sports physical?
- Syncope in athletes.
- Critical evaluation of the 2-minute orthopedic screening examination.
- Sports injuries in young athletes.
- General principles in treating soft-tissue injuries.
- Back Pain
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. David T Bernhardt MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53705Get Direction
Dr. David T Bernhardt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernhardt
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD345 W Washington Ave Madison WI 53703
- Dr. Alison Craig-shashko MD675 W Washington Ave Madison WI 53703
- Dr. Pelin Cengiz MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Prasanna Raman MD1001 Nygaard St Stoughton WI 53589
- Dr. Katherine Ann Gonzaga MD4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532