Dr. Thomas Nelius is a urologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Nelius specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Martin-Luther-Universitaet Halle-Wittenberg MD
Martin-Luther-Universit‰t Halle-Wittenberg Medizinische Fakult‰t 1994
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Thomas Nelius M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79415Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Nelius M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nelius
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Dr. Girish C. Vallabhan M.D.6102 82nd Street Lubbock Texas 79424
- Dr. Obie Lee Stalcup M.D.4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy Lubbock TX 79407
- Dr. Allan Louis Haynes MD3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Brandon Trojan M.D.1416 E A ST STE 101 CASPER WY 82601
- Dr. Werner T. De riese M.D.3502 9th St Lubbock TX 79415
- Dr. Howard Wilbanks Beck M.D.6102 82nd St Lubbock TX 79424