Dr. Lisa Pinsky practices Emergency Medicine in Hayward, CA. Dr. Pinsky assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Pinsky examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Lisa Pinsky MD's Practice location
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Pinsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Robert Venable855 El Camino Real Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Sreeram Duriseti M.D., PH.D.1783 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. John K Burke MD350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Naomi Victoria Marks M.D.1411 E. 31st St. Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Eric Weiss MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Pravene A Nath M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305