Dr. Suresh Radhakishin Thani MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology566 Nye Ave Irvington NJ, 07111
Former Chairman, Department of OB/GYN, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Specializing in advanced gynecology, gynecologic surgery, infertility and robotic surgery, Dr Thani performs a wide range of robotic ...
Education and Training
Univ Of West Indies- Fac Med Sci- Kingston- Jamaica 1977
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) Medical
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Robotic Surgery, Surgical Procedures
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Cold Sores
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Program
Dr. Suresh Radhakishin Thani MD's Practice location
Irvington, NJ 07111Get Direction
Dr. Suresh Radhakishin Thani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thani
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459