Dr. Christopher Johnson is a cardiologist practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Johnson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Johnson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Problems
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican College of Cardiology, Washington State Medical Association, Kitsap County Medical Society
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor Coll Med Affil
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Christopher C Johnson MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christopher C Johnson MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christopher C Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Dr. Robert S. Emerick MD4423 Point Fosdick Drive Northwest Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Dr. Timothy Dewhurst M.D.550 17th Ave Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Stephanie G Cooper MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Sarah Marshall Speck M.D.1414 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Michael Anthony Chen OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Lee C. Amsler M.D.125 16th Ave E Seattle WA 98112