Dr. Julie U. Park M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology938 Bannock St Suite 300 Denver CO, 80204
Dr. Julie Park is an interventional radiologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Park specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Allegheny Genl Hospital 1994
Dr. Julie U. Park M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Julie U. Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- 5 Ways to Remove an Ingrown Hair
The ease of access of an ingrown hair (on face, neck, chest, abdomen, genital areas or limbs) determines the speed with which you can relieve symptoms. Here are five solutions that will provide instant relief from troubling symptoms like pain, infection, and inflammation. These are not meant to be...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Is Hypothyroidism Curable?
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce enough thyroid hormones. These hormones are important in maintaining the metabolic rate and energy levels of a person. Weakness, constipation, depression, fatigue, gaining weight, an intolerance to cold temperatures, and...
- What Is An Appendectomy, and How Does It Treat Appendicitis?
Health care personnel can see many cases of appendicitis by checking an individual medical history and then doing an examination of the physical makeup. When one does not have any sign of the disease, the health personnel, will perform laboratory and other tests that could diagnose appendicitis. The...
- Mr. Robert P Allen MD210 University Blvd Denver CO 80206
- Peder E. Horner M.D.1746 Cole Blvd Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Joseph Krysl M.D.938 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Lawrence David Bockar MD2600 Saint Paul St Denver CO 80205
- Kenneth Lorenzo Serra MD2113 S Juniper St Denver CO 80228
- Dr. David Callaway Lopresti M.D.1746 Cole Blvd Golden CO 80401