Megan Wahrendorf is a top Doctor in BROOKLYN, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Megan Wahrendorf is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Megan Wahrendorf is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Megan Wahrendorf is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BROOKLYN, NY, Megan Wahrendorf is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Megan Wahrendorf's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11229Get Direction
Megan Wahrendorf's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is a lung disease that affects breathing. Airflow to the organ is blocked due to the damage to lungs....
- Using Simulation Training to Improve Nurses' Recognition of Clinical Deterioration
Characteristics of simulation trainingSimulation training has been used over the years by different assessment centers, teachers, schools, and the like. It is much more preferred than classroom-based instructions in terms of providing a more experiential or situational-type of learning. Studies have...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Richard Walter Urbanek M.D.1324 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY 10301