Dr. Barbara King is a prosthodontist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. King specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Barbara Bisang King D.D.S.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20032Get Direction
APO, AP 96368Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Bisang King D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What Is ALS : Common symptoms of ALS
ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is a neurological disorder that many people refer to as Lou Gehrig's disease. This is a progressive disease in which the nerves that control the voluntary movements in the body deteriorate. As the nerve cells degenerate, it leads to paralysis and then death...
- How is AIDS Diagnosed?
How Doctors Diagnose AIDS. When doctors diagnose AIDS, the doctors need to run a test. If the test comes out to be "positive" and there is a low CD4 cell count then a person is Considered to have AIDS. The process of the HIV testing involves two steps. There is a screening test and a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Nursing Assistants Are "Overworked, Underpaid, and Unappreciated"
Everyone already knows that a nurse's mood, quality of life, and overall happiness will influence the quality of care for their patients. When there are no incentives or measures in place to compensate for a nurse's heavy workload, the quality of care suffers and mortality rates spike.But, if we...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Benjamin O. Watkins, III2440 M Street Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Emad Nasr El Haje BDS, DDS, MS1800 I Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Keith Progebin DDS1145 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036
- Michael T Singer BS DDS FAAMP FACP10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda MD 20817
- Juan Carlos Loza DDS737 Walker Rd Great Falls VA 22066
- Dr. Neil L. Starr D.D.S.1234 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036