Dr. David Gosse is a psychologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Gosse specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gosse evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gosse because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David Paul Gosse PSY.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Dr. David Paul Gosse PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Ms. Cheryl Cornelius METPO Box 33310 Las Vegas Nevada 89133
- Dr. Robert Alan Kutner PSYD5135 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas NV 89031
- Beverley AntoineAdvanced Counseling Hypnotherapy Center Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Soseh Esmaeili M.A., PSY.D.3200 Motor Ave Los Angeles CA 90034
- Dr. Amy Favero Guevara PSY.D.2580 Montessouri St Las Vegas NV 89117
- Richard H Pratt PH.D.701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074