Spencer W Crook DMD MS
Endodontist | Endodontics7972 W Thunderbird Rd Suite #103 Peoria AZ, 85381
Dr. Spencer Crook is an endodonist practicing in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Crook is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Spencer W Crook DMD MS's Practice location
Peoria, AZ 85381Get Direction
Spencer W Crook DMD MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crook
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- How to Prepare For Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery is done to help one reduce their weight, especially for obese people. The procedure is not as easy as it seems, because you have to prepare well in advance if you want to reap the maximum benefits from it.There are quite a number of things and activities that you can do before...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- A Rewarding Experience: Working with Breast Cancer Patients
Breast cancer is reputed as the most invasive form of cancer that is dominant in women and comes as the second leading cause of cancerous death in women, only to lung cancer. The menacing cancer is widely demonstrated by its presence in women, with around 272,710 new diagnoses expected in 2017 and...
- Does Diabetes Increase My Risk of Developing Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are ball-like structures that form in the kidney and other organs in the urinary system of a person. Kidney stones form as a result of accumulation of very toxic and acidic materials filtered from the blood by the kidney. Kidney stones also result from different infections in the body,...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Dr. James Sather DDS3085 W Ina Rd Tucson Arizona 85741
- Jeff Baer DDS2979 W Elliot Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Kevin T Axx DDS4141 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Matthew B Tonioli DDS4141 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Thomas Paul Lammot DDS20950 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050
- Dr. Shandra C Lee DMD2034 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282