Dr. Carol Regueiro is an internist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Regueiro specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Regueiro provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- AGA Future Trends Committee report: Colorectal cancer: a qualitative review of emerging screening and diagnostic technologies.
- Will screening colonoscopy disappear and transform gastroenterology practice? Threats to clinical practice and recommendations to reduce their impact: report of a consensus conference conducted by the AGA Institute Future Trends Committee.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Carol R Regueiro MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Carol R Regueiro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Chris M. Allen580 S. Aiken Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15232
- Dr. Katie McClelland D.O.3104 Unionville Road Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Helen Hyde Dorra MD7180 Highland Dr Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Kay Lovig M.D.3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Anthony P Yates MD339 6th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Dr. Janet Sv Godfrey MD20130 Perry Highway Cranberry Twp PA 16066