Dr. Laurie Wright practices Emergency Medicine in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Wright assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Wright examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1992
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Laurie G Wright M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Dr. Laurie G Wright M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Erik P Evensen DO620 Shadow Ln Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Brian Willard Loveridge MD3100 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Roozendaal D.O.3186 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Stephanos Paraskevas Orphanidis MD4802 Tenth Avenue Brooklyn NY 11219
- Ms. Brenna Mae Shackelford MD59th Wilford Hall Medical Center - Medical Wing Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. William Elsaesser MD1409 E. Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas NV 89030