Dr. James Hall is a family practitioner practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hall specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hall possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1962
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1975
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1962
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Actinic Keratosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Truman Med Ctr-West, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- KCUMB-COMEC/UMKC/Truman Medical Center Lakewood Program
Dr. James W Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64153Get Direction
Dr. James W Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Cristyn Watkins MD10015 Ambassador Drive Kansas City MO 64153
- Dr. Amber Krysta Botros DO920 Main St Kansas City MO 64105
- Dr. Maiko G Ebersole-robinson MD MPH4810 State Ave Kansas City KS 66102
- Dr. Meredith Cindi Levine M.D.6400 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. William M Bednar M.D.2609 Glenn Hendren Drive Liberty MO 64068
- Dr. Mike S Zuniga MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103