Dr. Nicholas Marino is a Dentist practicing in Festus, MO. Dr. Marino specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Nicholas L Marino DDS's Practice location
Festus, MO 63028Get Direction
Nicholas L Marino DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marino
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Daniel J. Mueth D.D.S.12818 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Jorge Amorin DDS4337 Butler Hill Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Gerald Charles Schmitz D.M.D.1500 Prehistoric Hill Dr Imperial MO 63052
- Dr. Stacy Elaine becker Ochoa D.D.S.1280 Main St Imperial MO 63052