Dr. Kelly Wade Mack DDS
Dentist | General Practice2200 Horseshoe Ln Longview TX, 75605
Dr. Kelly Mack is a Dentist practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. Mack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kelly Wade Mack DDS's Practice location
Longview, TX 75605Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Wade Mack DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mack
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Karen Esteline Frazer D.D.S.4407 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Wesley A. Bishop D.D.S.1000 Titus St Gilmer TX 75644
- Dr. John Keith Pannell DDS601 S White Oak Rd White Oak TX 75693
- Dr. Nealan Lagrone D.D.S.2904 N 4th St Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Guy Gerald Waldron DDS3010 Hg Mosley Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Rishank Reddy Korupolu D.D.S.1540 N Hwy 77 Waxahachie TX 75165