Dr. Roger Montz is a Dentist practicing in Melbourne Beach, FL. Dr. Montz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Roger Montz D.M.D.'s Practice location
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951Get Direction
Dr. Roger Montz D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montz
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Mujeeb DDS3226 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32934
- Mrs. Lisa A Goff DMD,PA2717 N Wickham Rd. Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Gary Michael Palsis D.M.D.2194 Highway A1a Satellite Beach FL 32937
- Dr. E Scott Bell DMD1301 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dale A Stockton D.M.D.2900 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32935
- Anjay Kalra DMD6300 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940