Dr. Jimmie Williams is a Chiropractor practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Williams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Williams seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jimmie Douglas Williams D.C., P.A.'s Practice location
Olathe, KS 66062Get Direction
Dr. Jimmie Douglas Williams D.C., P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. David Leonard DC103 South Jefferson Street Raymore Missouri 64083
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC1735 Walnut St Kansas City MISSOURI 64108
- Dr. Nathan D. Bailey D.C.8780 Mastin Avenue Overland Park Kansas 66212