Dr. Huong Le-petross is a radiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Le-petross specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Memorial University of Newfoundland / Faculty of Medicine MD
Memorial University of Newfoundland / Faculty of Medicine 1995
Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty of Medicine 1995
- Vasectomy-related changes on sonographic examination of the scrotum.
- Breast MRI as a screening tool: the appropriate role.
- Retrospective study of 18F-FDG PET/CT in the diagnosis of inflammatory breast cancer: preliminary data.
- Axillary Ultrasound After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Its Impact on Sentinel Lymph Node Surgery: Results From the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z1071 Trial (Alliance).
Huong T. Le-petross M.D.'s Practice location
Huong T. Le-petross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Matthew Dang5100 Bellevue Falls Lane Sugar Land Texas 77479
- John Michael Pohl10905 Memorial Hermann Drive Pearland Texas 77584
- Christie M. Lincoln2306 Underwood Street Houston Texas 77030
- Barry Samuels M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030
- Aradhana Venkatesan1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Susan Pinero1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030