Dr. Lawrence Witmer is a family practitioner practicing in Twinsburg, OH. Dr. Witmer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Witmer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1997
- Univ Hosps Hlth System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Lawrence J Witmer DO's Practice location
Twinsburg, OH 44087Get Direction
AURORA, OH 44202Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence J Witmer DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Dr. Melissa O. Juliano D.O.1900 23rd St Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223
- Dr. Joseph P Burick DO1 Park Center Dr Wadsworth OH 44281
- Dr. Sherri L Barr MD4465 Darrow Rd Stow OH 44224
- Dr. Yongjin Chen M.D.10803 Main St Mantua OH 44255
- Dr. Jaspinder Singh Dhillon MD2500 Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Teresa Ann Myers M.D.1069 Kenmore Blvd Akron OH 44314