Dr. Terence Mealman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Mealman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mealman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1982
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Program
Dr. Terence L Mealman MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Dr. Terence L Mealman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Actress Teri Garr Calls Multiple Sclerosis a “Scum Sucking Pig of a Disease”
Teri Garr is a 73-year-old actress best known for her roles in Young Frankenstein, Oh, God!, Tootsie, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She also played Phoebe’s biological mother on the TV sitcom Friends. One day in 1983, Teri went out for a run around Central Park in New York. She began...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Todd Turley19636 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. James Diede M.D.11024 N 28th Dr Phoenix AZ 85029