Dr. Oren Friedman is a cardiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Friedman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Friedman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1980
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Oren L Friedman MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19152Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19152Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oren L Friedman MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oren L Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Dr. Robert A. Watson III M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Harvey Andrew Snyder MD210 W Atlantic Ave Haddon Heights New Jersey 08035
- Dr. Gilbert Grossman MD700 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Dr. Edward Sawyer Cooper M.D.6710 LINCOLN DRIVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- Dr. IRINA JOUKOVA M.D., PH.D.10752 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19116
- Dr. Indranil Dasgupta M.D.941 Lombard Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19147