Dr. Omar Ata D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3192 S John Young Pkwy Suite B Kissimmee FL, 34746
Dr. Omar Ata is a Dentist practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Ata specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Omar Ata D.D.S.'s Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34746Get Direction
Dr. Omar Ata D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ata
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frank James Murray DDS, FAGD4301 Neptune Road St Cloud Florida 34769
- Dr. Keith Lawrence Vevera D.M.D.8351 S John Young Pkwy Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Sanjay J Ghetiya D.M.D3191 Maguire Blvd. Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Khalid Omar Rayan DDS7208 W. Sand Lake Rd. Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Christopher N Seppi D.D.S13402 Summerport Village Pkwy Windermere FL 34786
- Dr. Dalila Harris DMD6901 West Colonial Drive Orlando FL 32818