Dr. Erin Deihl is an internist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Deihl specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deihl provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Erin Deihl D.O.'s Practice location
Allentown, PA 18105Get Direction
ALLENTOWN, PA 18105Get Direction
Dr. Erin Deihl D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Dr. Linda Augelli-hodor DO2649 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Yogesh Viroja M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Carol L Myers DO4311 Easton Ave Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Stephen R Shore MD1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Iryna Ihorivna Chyshkevych M.D.77 N 2nd St Easton PA 18042
- Mr. Joe Shuangwen Zhou MD185a Delaware Ave Palmerton PA 18071