Dr. Jody Conley is a Chiropractor practicing in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Conley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Conley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jody J Conley DC's Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48823Get Direction
Dr. Jody J Conley DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Jasmine L. Hornberger D.C.1428 Waverly Avenue Grand Haven Michigan 49417
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Mcallister D.C.5732 Williams Lake Rd Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Baginski D.C.5021 W St Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Jeffrey Harold Limonoff D.C.411 W Lake Lansing Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Tyson Avery Carter D.C.5021 W. St. Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Megan Patrick D.C.2045 Abbot Road East Lansing Michigan 48823