Dr. Bernard A Moule MD
Urologist450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Building 14 East Providence RI, 02914
Dr. Bernard Moule is a urologist practicing in East Providence, RI. Dr. Moule specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1972
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Vet Admin Med Ctr, Urology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Urology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Urology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, General Surgery
Dr. Bernard A Moule MD's Practice location
East Providence, RI 02914Get Direction
Dr. Bernard A Moule MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moule
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Eric Bradley Miller MD450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Joseph Renzulli MD195 Collyer St Providence RI 02904
- Akanksha Mehta Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Joseph Cosmo Cambio MD207 Quaker Ln West Warwick RI 02893
- Dr. Peter H Bernhard M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655