Dr. Lisa Loegering M.D.
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics317 14TH ST DEL MAR CA, 92014
Dr. Lisa Loegering is a pediatrician practicing in DEL MAR, CA. Dr. Loegering is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Loegering diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Loegering can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Lisa Loegering M.D.'s Practice location
DEL MAR, CA 92014Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Loegering M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loegering
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 Ruffin Rd San Diego California 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 El Camino Road San Diego California 92130
- Dr. Joel Myron Snyder M.D.6475 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942