Dr. Menna Seifu is a hospitalist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Seifu specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Seifu manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Seifu works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Menna Seifu M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
PANORAMA CITY, CA 91402Get Direction
Dr. Menna Seifu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seifu
- Student Makes Potential Breakthrough in Breast Cancer Treatment
New treatments make waves in the media frequently. Diseases affect everyone in one way or another. This makes them feel scary and unsolvable. Research is the light at the end of the tunnel that gives us a glimmer of hope. However, it is rarer for a treatment to become a breakthrough for a...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Really Like
People recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis might be wondering what’s really in store for their future. Most people think of older people when they think of arthritis. But RA can strike at any age. And on top of that, rheumatoid arthritis goes beyond just joint pain and stiffness.The...
- How Does Carafate Help in Treating Stomach Ulcers?
Most people blame stomach ulcers on the stress of modern day life or unhealthy eating habits. But whatever may be the cause, stomach ulcers are common but painful medical conditions to deal with. Stomach ulcers can be seen as sores that are found in the lining of the stomach and in the small...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Wesley Liwei Miao M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262
- Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.3300 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Michael Toiserkani M.D.2121 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010