Dr. Courtney Coppage is a speech language pathologist practicing in FREDERICKSBURG, VA. Dr. Coppage specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Coppage evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Coppage helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Courtney Evelyn Coppage MS SLP's Practice location
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22407Get Direction
Mrs. Courtney Evelyn Coppage MS SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mrs. Susan E. Black MS,CCC-SLP3420 LAKEVIEW PKWY LOCUST GROVE VA 22508
- Vanessa Grande MS, SLP - TSLD11607 LITTLE BAY HARBOR WAY SPOTSYLVANIA VA 22551
- Ms. Mhairi Louise Connolly1003 RICHMOND DR STAFFORD VA 22554
- Katlin Fleischut MA CCC-SLP120 ANDERSON AVE BOWLING GREEN VA 22427
- Adrienne Krouskop CCC-SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STE 209 STAFFORD VA 22554
- Mrs. Kathleen Lynn Bufalari M.S., CCC-SLP1201 SAM PERRY BLVD FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401