Dr. Valeria Asimenios is an internist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Asimenios specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Asimenios provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1986
Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University Program
Dr. Valeria Asimenios MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89103Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89147Get Direction
Dr. Valeria Asimenios MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Asimenios
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Mr. Darren Wirtz DO2010 Goldring Ave Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Raji Venkat M.D.100001, South Eastern Av, Henderson NV 89183
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Mohamed S. H. Shamiya MD2400 S Cimarron Rd Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD3150 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Dina S. Burke MD5380 South Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas Nevada 89118