Dr. Gregory Alan Alouf MD
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine1618 Apperson Drive Salem VA, 24153
Dr. Gregory Alouf is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Salem, VA. Dr. Alouf provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Alouf works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Medical University of Bahrain 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Carilion Health System, Family Medicine
- Carilion Roanoke Fam Prac
- OMNEE/Carilion Clinic Program
Dr. Gregory Alan Alouf MD's Practice location
Salem, VA 24153Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Alan Alouf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alouf
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About Fibromyalgia Diagnosis
Fibromyalgia involves widespread pain throughout the patient's entire body. For some, the pain might only be in specific areas, like the back and neck. Those with fibromyalgia also have extreme sensitivity, stiffness, and bone-wearing fatigue. ...
- What is Barrett’s Esophagus?
The structure of the esophagus:The esophagus is a muscular tube of about 25 cm in length. It is lined by the non-keratinized stratified squamous epithelium, which abruptly changes to gastric epithelium at the gastroesophageal junction. The stomach is a very acidic environment that has special types...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Christopher Wade Pile MD675 Peter Jefferson Pkwy Charlottesville VA 22911
- Dr. Shirish S Shahane Other111 Franklin Rd Se Roanoke VA 24011
- Dr. Jane Katherine bernhardt Brummer MD90 Southside Ave Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Francis Joseph Duckwall M.D.111 Franklin Rd Se Roanoke VA 24011
- Dr. Anson Le Pham M.D.1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014