Dr. Subhadra Shashidharan M.D
Cardiothoracic Surgeon900 S Caton Ave Baltimore MD, 21229
Dr. Subhadra Shashidharan is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Shashidharan specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Shashidharan typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Subhadra Shashidharan M.D's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21229Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Subhadra Shashidharan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shashidharan
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Gavin Henry MD900 Caton Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Yvonne Marie Carter MD3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Luis Augusto Mispireta M.D.201 E University Pkwy Baltimore MD 21218
- Dr. Ahmet Kilic MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Brian Thomas Bethea M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Lynne A Skaryak M.D.3333 N Calvert St Baltimore MD 21218